Found the motorcycle of your dreams? Can’t wait to wheel it off the showroom floor and take it for that first ride? We know how you feel, and we can help you to find the coverage you need to protect your investment.
With competitive rates, our professionally trained consultant can tailor an Insurance package to suit your personal needs. You’ll be out on your new motorcycle with your friends before you know it.
As a proud Kawasaki motorcycle owner you undoubtedly want a choice of insurance products that offer the best possible protection for your needs. Kawasaki Insurances offer a wide range of insurance options and cover to suit your riding style
Comprehensive Motorcycle Insurance – This provides You with cover for loss or damage to Your Motorcycle as the result of an Accident, the Insured Events of Malicious Acts, Storm, Flood, Fire, Theft and Transit Damage (as defined) and Third Party Liability cover.
There are many additional benefits with Comprehensive Motorcycle Cover, including;
- Car Hire up to $500 / 7 days when your motorcycle is a total loss.
- Loan Balance Assistance up to $2500 per claim when your motorcycle is declared a total loss.
- 3 year replacement of the Kawasaki Motorcycle – Kawasaki Insurances will replace the motorcycle with a new one of the same make, model or series up to 36 months from the date of original registration, if the motorcycle was purchased new and insured under this policy.
- Personal items – up to $500 per item, $1000 maximum.
- Excess waiver for accident damage to Rims or Tyres – if only the rim(s) or Tyre (s) are damaged due to an accident, Kawasaki Insurances will waive the excess which would otherwise apply – up to $2000 max benefit in any Period of Insurance.
- Salvage costs – up to $1000.
- Repatriation costs – up to $1500.
- Riding Gear Cover up to $3000 in any one claim, $1500 per item.
- Keys and Locks – up to $1500.
- Lay up Cover – available.
- Registered Motorcycle Trailer Cover.
Third Party, Fire, Theft and Transit Cover – this provides You with cover for loss or damage to Your Motorcycle caused only by the Insured Events of Malicious Acts, Storm, Flood, Fire, Theft and Transit Damage (as defined) and Third Party Liability cover
Some of the additional benefits of this cover include
- Replacement Motorcycle – as per the Comprehensive Cover
- Uninsured Third Party Cover – up to $5000 per claim.
- Registered Motorcycle Trailer Cover
- Lay up Cover – available
Third Party Liability Cover only – this only provides cover for Your liability to third parties and not for loss of or damage to Your Motorcycle
Off-Road Unregistered Bike Cover – this provides You with cover for Your Off-Road Motorcycle against loss or damage from Fire and Theft. It also provides some additional benefits These additional benefits are:
– Transit Damage cover; and
– Accidental Damage cover. You are covered for 50% of the cost to repair loss or damage to Your Motorcycle under this benefit. If You make a claim and We agree to repair Your Motorcycle You will be required to pay 50% of the cost of repairs to Us before repairs commence. The maximum amount which will be paid under this benefit is 50% of the Market Value of Your Motorcycle
Other benefits of this cover include;
- Loan Balance assistance, up to a maximum of $1500
Read the Full Product Disclosure Statement (below) for full details.
Kawasaki Insurances is available through your Authorised Kawasaki Dealer.
Alternatively you can get a quote here – www.kawasakiinsurances.com.au Or call 1300 160 294
Effective 14th October 2017 Kawasaki Insurance is arranged by NM Insurance Pty Ltd.
Please read the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) before you make any decisions regarding this product. This document is designed to be simple and straight-forward to make it easy for you to understand what is included in your cover and what isn’t. If you have any queries that are not covered in the PDS, please contact Kawasaki Insurance on 1300 160 294
About the Insurers: This insurance is underwritten by AIG Australia acting through NM Insurance as their agent.
About NM Insurance and its services: NM Insurance Pty Ltd (ABN 34 100 633 038 AFSL 227 186) of 97-99 Bathurst Street, Sydney (NM) is the administrator of this insurance as agent for the Insurers. NM has been given a binding authority by the Insurers which allows it to enter into policies and handle and settle claims for them, subject to the terms of the binder authority. In dealing with policies, NM acts for the Insurers and not you.
The below Product Disclosure Statement has all you need to know about Kawasaki Insurances Motorcycle Insurance – (Click on the image to download the document).