• On- and off-road capability means maximum versatility
• 249cm³ engine is liquid cooled for performance and durability
• Adjustable 43mm fork offers excellent rigidity and consistent damping
• Adjustable New Uni-Trak® rear suspension helps ensure a smooth ride and great handling
• Fully digital instrumentation has easy-to-read speedometer and tachometer
• Starting is easy with push-button electric start
• Six-speed transmission provides the right gear for any situation
• Brakes feature petal-style discs for superior stopping power
16-way adjustable 43mm upside down cartridge forks combined with the New Uni-Trak® mono-shock rear suspension provide superb road-holding and outstanding shock-absorption for excellent off-road performance. The on-road and off-road abilities of the KLX250S add to the joy of riding.
RELAXED SEATING POSITION
The new handlebar is straighter and moves the hand position up and in. This relaxed position makes the bike easier to ride and control. The footpegs are positioned close to the bike’s centreline for a slim riding position conducive to both on and off road riding. Narrow tank design gives riders maximum comfort and control without sacrificing capacity.