- LIFETIME WARRANTY* when purchased in Australia.
- Guaranteed perfect fit.
- Easy size exchange.
- CE® level protection and quality.
- Vintage full-grain oiled leather upper.
- Updated DRYTEX® liner, waterproof and breathable.
- Lightweight construction.
- Adventure multi-flex, dual-density, anti slip sole.
- Plastic gear pad protection.
- Twin adjustable straps and Velcro® closure.
- Unbreakable GH® plastic buckles.
- Ankle TPU internal molded plastic protection.
- Special nylon mid-sole with stainless steel shank.
- Extra soft polymer padding with memory foam.
- Anti-bacterial replaceable insole.
- High-quality – 100% European production.
‘The world-famous Forma Adventure boots. A perfect combination of adventure and street. The waterproof Drytex lining performs remarkably through heavy conditions. A technical multi-flex sole allows the right amount of flex for everyday walking, but at the same time, has controlled flex and crush resistance to exceed CE level 2 protection.
The Forma Adventure boots are designed to work effectively as dual-sport boots complete with some off-road features, and a lightweight construction for greater rider agility and bike control. These boots are one of the world’s most popular dual-sport boots for good reason. So whether your riding around the world, or around the city, with Forma boots you will always be prepared for an adventure!”
*Due to the special lightweight sole design, these boots are not recommended for use with kick-start bikes or bikes with aggressive motocross style foot-pegs. If you are a rider that mostly stands up when you ride, we would recommend the Forma Terra boots for durability.